Behind the Laughter...
Today was a crazy day at home. I woke up with the 'determination and motivation' to study & complete my work but in the end had a crazy morning with bro. We tried to time ourselves to keep us on track but we ended up laughing like crazy & literally crazy.

Bro went to stick his mouth with tape. Literally. In an attempt to keep himself from talking. Failed. Then he taped his cheeks to keep from laughing. Failed. In the end we doodle all over our arms. Our handiwork...




In the end we wasted like 1.5 hours. With the timer ticking. But I don't regret it cos I really had fun with bro & I've never laughed like this for a very long time..

But behind the laughter I can sense it. I sense your discouragement, your hopelessness, your weariness. Don't give up yeahh? ): We'll work hard together!

So.. homework's not completed again & the next 2 days are completely filled! With HSSRP & IDMI filming & all..:/ Trying to find people to interview now..

I shall mount up with wings like eagles; I shall run and not be weary~